Sunday, June 24, 2012

And the winner is...

We have had an unbelievable fundraiser with our painting!!!  Altogether we received $1,000.  Did you see that? $1,000!!!!!

It amazes me that so many people love and care about Jiang. God's hand surely is not short and little by little we are moving closer to getting him home. Unbelievable. I am amazed!

So, with all that being said we put all the tickets together...


and shook them up...


and drew out a name...


Ashley Galloway Metzger 
a dear friend from my college dorm days
who by all accounts deserved to win this painting!!!

And a runner up (because I'm a softy) who will get a print of the painting


Dick Jusino from our church! 

Thank you seems too small a term for this, but we thank you from the bottom of our hearts to all who participated. 
God has once again surpassed my expectations
and we stand humbly amazed.



No comments:

Post a Comment