Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Jun Jun

Sweet boy goes by Jun Jun his nickname from his orphanage. We call him Simon Jun Jun for now. 

Finally got some pictures to post! Woohoo. Here we go.















Apparently, that is all I can load. It's cutting me off!
The difference between these photos and today is amazing. 
Gotcha Day was hard. He was terrified and SO quiet. He just starred into nothing all day long.
Today he gives kisses freely, says Wo Ai Ni (I love you) and gives huge hugs.
He cackles laughing when I try to say things in his native tongue and butcher it. 
I can only hope I'm not swearing or saying something terrible!!!!
Lots of smiles.

He definitely has some "fun" tendencies. Ahem. Cough. Sputter.
Tendencies like throwing tantrums in the middle of busy roads.
Roads where pedestrians do NOT have the right of way.
It's all good. Momma rescued him.

At the adoption finalization he told the judge he likes us and wants to live in America. 

Land of the free, home of the brave ya'll.


Today was a good day.
Good night world.


3 comments: