Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

We are so busy these days working things out to bring Miles home!


Here are some of the things we are doing:



Faith's fundraising venture is really taking off over at www.superflykids.blogspot.com. (I don't know how to update her chipin bar to show what she has made outside of her blog) She has nearly $80 so far! Way to go Faith!

I am working my hands off making things to put up in my upcoming esty store. Stay tuned for some beautiful flower clips, headbands and more!

Craig and I are writing letters to different companies he works with in his business.


We are taking a ton of stuff to a Once Upon a Child to sell. If you have any old but very gently used children's toys that you want to get rid of you can drop them off over here and we'll add it to our pile.

I am busy gathering information on grants that we can apply for once we get a little farther ahead in the game.


I am heading over to my mother's dungeon aka "the basement" to gather things and list them on craigslist! She doesn't actually know this yet, but now she does. Ha!

Keep sending us your ideas! They have been great so far and are really helping us be creative in our adoption process. 


No comments:

Post a Comment